Saturday 21 March 2009

Muffins Baking

Last weekend I bought some cooking books. One of the book is cupcakes and muffins. Then mom told me that she would like to try some muffins.
Since hubby is going for photographer class over the weekend, thus I decided to use the free time to make some muffins for mom & in-laws.
The costs of making muffins are low, I spent less than MYR15 to make the following:
10 nos. big chocolate muffins
10 nos. small chocolate muffins
25 nos. small chocolate chips muffins
10 nos. small mixed fruits muffins
10 nos. small corn flake muffins
06 nos. small nuts muffins
To pack these muffins as gifts, I put them into nice packaging. Personally I think foods alway are a pacakage = Taste + Outlook + Packaging. A simple plastic bag with a colour ribbon is enough to light up the gift.