Sunday 22 March 2009

Moo-Moo Babies

I guess Moo-Moo year is a great year although bad economic and political situation. So many news of Moo-Moo babies one after another. I also one of the Moo-Moo mom, my baby Moo-Moo will be arriving in June.

Early of the morning, received a very good sms from someone who close to me. He was sharing the news of getting a Moo-Moo baby in October. I feel extremely happy and excited for them. Especially they had tried years to get a baby. What's a good news in the morning cheer-up the day.

Then later in the noon, my best friend sms me and told me her little boy arrived safely early of the morning ;) ;) ;) This is her 2nd child. Everytime during her labor, she is making the statement no more baby then. But later looking at the adorable baby, she will forget everything and only remember during labor. Kakakaka...

P/S: Welcome all the Moo-Moo babies!